Friday, November 4, 2011

going there

I love going by train, so relaxing...
Our little trip to Göteborg consisted of days well spent. I brought some material so I could work in the borrowed apartment (tack Pia!). Did a wonderful discovery among the books there: Mingering Mike - The Amazing Career of an Imaginary Soul Superstar! 

The girls and I met with friends and family. We did some shopping, the girls went to the cinema, we ate too much and walked until our feet hurt. I saw Karin Johansson at Röhsska and Frida Kahlo and Jan Lööf at Göteborgs Konstmuseum.

I packed the remainders of my exhibition at Rum för Papper - some of my paper bowls will appear on swedish television(!), Frida from the blog Trendenser will be interviewed about trend spotting, tomorrow, Saturday Nov 5th, on Go' kväll. Here's one that'll be glued to the screen!

All in all, we were very content with our autumn holiday.
Hope you have a nice weekend!






my brothers' newest family member doesn't have a name yet



No comments:

Post a Comment