Thursday, September 15, 2011

see through red edge

I've finally created a link list to other paper artists. Each one is truly amazing, check some of them out. Endless creativity and inspiration.

I need to make a correction on my previous post: this coming weekend is not the last chance to see my exhibition - it runs until the 25th of September!

In October there will be a chance to see my paper art in Göteborg at the paper shop Rum för Papper. Details about that later on :)



Just one thin layer of paper.




Colored red edges.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper creations, and of course now I am wishing I could see these works (and exhibition) in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliz and Gracia! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to pop over in person across the world now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love that you're using paper this way!! / the Paper Blog ;)

    ReplyDelete